Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where do I go from here?


Halle is getting pretty good at getting to where she wants to go these days. Only problem....once she gets there, she isn't exactly sure how to leave to get to the next place. She will crawl up onto things, and then doesn't know how to get off of them. She will also stand under things, stuck, and not daring enough to plop her butt back down on the ground so she can crawl out. It is pretty cute seeing the little predickerments she gets herself in.
Um ya...Halle couldn't even figure out how to get off this short tub she crawled onto! Silly baby cakes.

4 comments:

averett's said...

I love my baby, I mean your baby! She is so dang cute!

Brimaca said...

That's cute! That's a fun stage. I don't want Libby to get older but I do love that stage. Halle is so pretty. I have a baby ad for baby food that the baby looks just like her. Has she every done any modeling? :)

Tara said...

She is so sweet and cute! Before you know it she'll be walking to all these places! Can you believe they are almost one? Where did the time go? Grady took a few steps today! I don't want him to grow up to fast cause I'll miss my baby! I would say my little baby but we both know he's not little! :)

Rob & Autum said...

Both Halle and Damon are so cute. I have loved watching them grow up! Rob and I had fun on Saturday. Thanks for asking us to help. We will have to do it again some time!