Friday, July 11, 2008

Some play hard while others well.....sleep!

YEAH!!! The new pool in Payson has finally opened up. It is a success, because it is as busy as can be and the line to get in seems like an hour long, but this week alone, we have visited the pool twice. Damon's favorite part was wearing his new life jacket and floating around the lazy river. He kicks his little legs, and I am pretty sure he thinks he is swimming and taking himself around the river, not the strong current that is actually doing it. Halle just lounged in her car floatie, and fell asleep for the afternoon. Just a relaxing day for this little 9 month old. Fresh air, sun, and cool water splashing on her feet....what more could she ask for?

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

That car thing is awesome! I have never seen one like that. Where is this new pool in Payson? Is it big and fun?

averett's said...

Looks like fun!;) That's my kind of swimming!

Tara said...

What happened to Thursday?! That's ok I know you still love us! We need to get the boys together to swim before the summer is over! Halle is so sweet in the car! I remember the days when Aiden and Damon would fight over that thing!

Brimaca said...

Cute! I love to take them swimming and we have not been once this year except in our own backyard! If we have another boy, we are planning on naming him Damon Mark. Yours is the only other Damon I know. :) Great minds think alike I guess. My kids are almost two years apart. Libby was born two weeks before his two month b-day. So glad I found you and it looks like you update quite a bit like me. I love that. I hate going to a blog and there is nothing new. You can print your blog into books by going to blurb.com. It's really easy and really fun. And as far as being ambitious with the book. I started it two years ago and am only in chapter two! I change my mind too much. One chapter a year I may finish is by 2050.

Jenny said...

Well isn't that just cozy? I love it!:)

Amelia said...

A lazy river! What a neat pool! That car floatie is so cute!