Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ha Ha....Once Again...

It happened again. I just love watching where Damon falls asleep. Last night he was playing with his truck and trailer. He was driving them around the kitchen floor, when suddenly he just laid down his entire body, and within seconds (literally) he was out cold again. As you can see he is still holding onto the truck like he is driving it around. (Don't mind the extremely dirty rug... the basement got sheetrocked yesterday...workers in and out all day long...and Damon chose the dirtiest place to lay his head down to sleep!)

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

That is awesome. I always thought they would grow out of that but I guess not. I was sure Lucy was over it once she was 6 MO old. But is seems that every once and a while I will find her asleep on the floor somewhere.

Brimaca said...

I can't believe that. My kids have never done that. Once M fell asleep in my arms while watching a movie and I was in shock!

Brimaca said...

When is his b-day? I could calculate it from your counter but I don't wanna. I think he and M are a couple of months apart.

*~Sarah~* said...

What a little cutie pie! Does this poor little boy not get a nap??