Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A nice stroll up Cascade Springs...

On the Fourth of July, we went to visit my parents in Midway. To make the drive more interesting, we decided to go through Sundance, and up over the mountain, stopping at Cascade Springs before heading down into Midway.
We stopped and walked all around the springs. Damon loved walking over the bridges and looking into the water. He would get a little mad when we would take a different route, and not go over every bridge.
It ended up being perfect weather and a great day. It was a little bit overcast which was nice, but I was still quite hot and sweaty after walking around. It was a great way to start out our day though. I love getting to do these simple things with my family. Thanks to Joe, Damon, and Halle for making the most simple things the best memories I could ask for.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I love that place! I was in a fieldtrip geology class that went there. It was in the fall, so there were colored leaves EVERYWHERE! Oh, so gorgeous! Happy fourth of July! It pretty much stunk up here! I guess that is what you get when you live in another country though...:(