Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Damon, I love you so much. You have brought me more happiness (and frustration) than a person can comprehend over the past three years. You are the silliest, cutest, most lively little boy in the world. You have a light and love about you, and can make anyone giggle. I can't believe how much you have grown up right before my eyes. I almost wish you could stay this age forever... not a dull moment goes by with you in my life. From wanting to stay up till midnight playing trucks and trailers, to wearing nothing but church shoes and snow boots. I love you more than life itself, and am so greatful that I was chosen to be your mom.
Happy Birthday Damon! Here's to you
(Happy Birthday Grandpa Anderson too! We love you!)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
We were driving and trying to take the picture before we completely passed the place, and just missed the [ ' s] at the end of the Catmull store. We thought of you guys! Maybe you're related to some mattress/furniture guru out of Idaho Falls! LUCKY!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
*Side note: I know some of you mom's are wondering why I don't just put cute little bows, flowers, and headbands in Halle's hair..?! She pulls everything out of her hair approximately 5 minutes after I put it in, (or Damon pulls it out) and then there is a permanent kink in her hair for the remainder of the day... so my options here are pretty limited.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
High School Tag!
I was tagged by TARA
1. Did you date someone from your school? No, but I had many many many crushes at my school.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A 1986 Plymouth Reliant with multiple tones and shades of white and off white on the hood... I know I know... The guys were all over that.
3. Did you pass your drivers license test your first try?Yes
4. Were you a party animal?I loved being out and away from home and at any event possible, but wansn't the party animal who was out drinking or such...
5. Were you considered a flirt? I think I was considered pretty hyper.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of the above
7. Were you a nerd? Most likely! I actually don't really know what I was... I was friends with I felt like many different people... but also very nerdy back in the day.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope
9. Did you ever get suspended/ expelled? No siree.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Once again.... a big fat NO. Wouldn't even be able to tell you how it goes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I was scared to death of eventually having her as a teacher, but once I did, Ms. Southerlin was by far my fave... I also loved Mrs. Brechwald.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? Either the commons area, or wherever friends and I went for lunch.
13. What is your school's full name? Wasatch High
14. What is your school's mascot and colors? Wasp which obviously makes the colors black and yellow
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I don't even want to talk about it.
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Heavens no
17. What do you remember most about graduation?Just the excitement of knowing I was moving on in life... and the thought of finally moving out.
18. Were did you go senior skip day? Lagoon
19. Were you in any clubs? FBLA, NHS, The Sharp Club ~ What can I say, I was smart.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Um yeah! I was under 100 lbs in high school and have had 2 kids since then... what do you think?!
21. Who was your prom date? Junior Year - Cache Ferguson Senior Year - Eric Chatterly
22. Are you Planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Possibly... I was never too attached to my class
23. Did you have a job in high school? Multiple... Designs for all Seasons as the flower delivery girl.... a coveted job I know... Yodels being a server, Burgermeister before it was Yodels as a dishwasher, cook, and hostess, and a short while at The Pizza House.
I Tag... Anyone else from my high school.... That includes you, sisters!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Halle is finally walking.... She and Damon both got it down about a week before turning 14 months.... weird how much the two of them have had in common. Anyways, here are some cute videos of Halle.
In this second video, Halle gets it down, and is wandering through the living room. She will walk through anything to get to what she wants... hence me calling her King Kong in the video. Way to go Halle... I am proud of you!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
For Halle, the leaves are better than the candy...