Thursday, December 4, 2008

Damon's Random Sleeping Spots

Here are some new random pictures of Damon and his silly sleeping habits. I tell ya, this kid, if tired enough can fall asleep just about anywhere, and in any position! It is a crack up. Did I mention that during September, while playing out in the driveway and sidewalk with the neighbor kids, Damon got a little bit tired, and fell asleep right there in the gutter?! Yep, it looked as if he had been hit by a car and swept into the gutter. I didn't get pictures of that for fear of keeping him there as I ran inside to get my camera... but it is a memory I will not forget. These are the latest of him... what looks like an extremely uncomfortable position on the couch...
And this one is of him, on my bed, after finding Halle's baby dolls and putting them to sleep, he fell asleep too. I thought he was in the basement playing, and was sick to my stomach when I couldn't find him down there... I started screaming his name, went running outside... ready to start calling all the neighbors and searching the neighborhoods. When I walked into my room to grab a hoodie, I saw Damon curled up all snug on my bed. What a cute little guy... I think I will keep him!

9 comments:

Brimaca said...

Oh that might be kinda nice - except the whole maybe missing thing. He's a cutie. He's also a sleepy head!

Misty Anderson said...

That is hilarious!

Autumn said...

That's awesome!!! kids to the silliest things!!! I love it. I'm gald you had a great thanksgiving. I miss you!

Kirstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen Bee said...

How cute are those pics!?! I miss our ward and nursery!!

Queen Bee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelley Eggett said...

That is amazing that he can just fall asleep anywhere. That would never happen at my house. Too bad you didn't get a picture of him sleeping in the gutter, that is hilarious.

Brimaca said...

The blog you found today is the only one I have now. I moved it to this address. I must not have left my notice up long enough. Maybe i'll unmake that one private for another week or so. Just keep visiting the new one.

andi said...

As long as he can sleep anywhere, right??