Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Damon had a very happy birthday. I feel bad because Joe and I had promised him a Chuck E Cheese party, but both came down with the stomach bug that day, and couldn't stand the thought of going there, so we had just a small party at our house instead. Damon got a new hat, a truck and trailer, horses, and a farm cake. Pretty much everything this little kid has been wanting! Happy 3rd Damon!


At the end of the day, Damon asked Joe and I if he got these presents because he did a "poop" in the big boy potty? Laughing, we let him know that no... he got these because it was his birthday! Yes we did bribe Damon to use the toilet, and I am happy to announce, he is potty trained, and accident free for two weeks!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

I think that is so funny he thought this was all because he used the potty! Looks like such a fun little party. To bad you guys all got sick

The Olsons said...

How exciting for you that he is potty trained! Congrats! I'll just add Damon to the list for Ethan of who is a big boy. Ethan still wants to be little. He always tells me that!

Brimaca said...

Happy b-day cute Damon!!!!

Jessie said...

I laughed out loud when I read that he thought you bought him stuff because he pooped! Yay Damon for being a big boy!!!