Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY DAMON!!!!

I cannot even believe my baby boy is turning 3 today. I remember all to well the night my water broke, and we rushed to the hospital to have him... 11 hours later. It took the entire two days of hospital time for us to come up with what to name him, but Damon Jack Anderson has fit him perfectly, and Jack as his middle name was only appropriate considering he was born two weeks early on his Grandpa Jack's birthday!!!

Damon, I love you so much. You have brought me more happiness (and frustration) than a person can comprehend over the past three years. You are the silliest, cutest, most lively little boy in the world. You have a light and love about you, and can make anyone giggle. I can't believe how much you have grown up right before my eyes. I almost wish you could stay this age forever... not a dull moment goes by with you in my life. From wanting to stay up till midnight playing trucks and trailers, to wearing nothing but church shoes and snow boots. I love you more than life itself, and am so greatful that I was chosen to be your mom.





Happy Birthday Damon! Here's to you

(Happy Birthday Grandpa Anderson too! We love you!)

13 comments:

Lant Family said...

it feels like yesterday to me too! Happy Birthday Damon!!!!

andi said...

Whoa, I can't believe he's 3!!

Jessie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Damon! I am so sorry that I wasn't able to come celebrate with you guys today... but I sure love that little guy! He's still my favorite little man :)

Misty Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Damon!

Brimaca said...

He really is super cute. He and Malachi remind me a lot of each other. They are pretty close to the same age and have some similarities. Our birthing story even sounds somewhat similar just add an hour. And M was born one week early on his grandpa Sweat's b-day! And I've already told you we have always planned on naming our second boy Damon. Maybe we should see if our next girl name is similar too? hehe.

The Jarretts said...

Cutest slideshow ever!! He is such a stud! And that picture where he's wearing a cowboy hat! Oh man Kirk you made one good lookin little boy!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Damon!! It's it crazy how fast they grow? It makes me sad!

Brimaca said...

What's your email and I'll tell you the story about me and Woody. And yes he went by that then.

Tara said...

I remember most all of those pictures! I can't believe how time has been flying by! When I see pictures of little damon I miss the time we had together working at the apartments! I wish we could see you more! We love you guys and Happy Birthday Damon!!!

Brimaca said...

The story was probably disappointing!

Erin said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! YOU have the cutest family ever, Damon and Halle are beautiful. You look amazing too! Happy Birthday to your little man. Isn't it unbelievable how fast the time goes? I never even imagined how quickly my children would grow up. It makes me sad! It's so great to "see" you and what your up too.

Oh ya, and Benson's little suit actually came from Sears...of all places I know. We were there looking at tools for my husband and we walked by the little boys department and I saw it. I never knew Sears had such cute little suits!

Shelley Eggett said...

He is seriously the cutest little cowboy ever!!

Ashley DeMille said...

I can't believe he is already three! Time sure does fly by like a dream. I remember when I first saw Damon he was one of the cutest babies I had ever seen! He is still very cute. Happy belated birthday Damon!