Thursday, November 13, 2008

14 months and walking....

Halle is finally walking.... She and Damon both got it down about a week before turning 14 months.... weird how much the two of them have had in common. Anyways, here are some cute videos of Halle.

In this first video, Halle is just trying to get up, and keeps just falling over instead of actually taking steps... pretty cute and funny actually ~

In this second video, Halle gets it down, and is wandering through the living room. She will walk through anything to get to what she wants... hence me calling her King Kong in the video. Way to go Halle... I am proud of you!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so adorable! Isn't so cute to see little kids learn to walk? Every step is so deliberate. I love it. Way to go Halle!

Dan and Sara said...

So cute! I love how she waddles around... she is very adorable!

Tara said...

congrats Halle!! I guess 14 months is the magic number for our kids!! She is so cute in that first video!

Jessie said...

I love the first video where she just keeps falling!

Yergensen Family said...

CUTE family! You are added as a Friend so I can keep up with what is going on! SO cute! Love the name Damon...if I have a boy I might have to steal it!

Brimaca said...

So cute! I just love her.

Shelley Eggett said...

I love watching babies learn how to walk!! It's so much work at first.

Misty Anderson said...

Way to go Halle! It will be fun at thanksgiving with Halle, Graydin, and Cole chasing after eachother!