Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween (could it have been any warmer?)...

Halloween was a fun night for this tiger and cow. They were out going from door to door around 5:30 at night after having nutricious and delicious dinner of corndogs and pudding! We just stayed here in Santaquin and walked around the blocks. It was the warmest, most mild weather I ever remember having at Halloween time. In fact, after we were done doing our trick-or-treating as a family, we just sat in our front yard the rest of the night handing out candy... We didn't have to wait in the warm cozy house for the doorbell to ring... no sir-ee. It was playing in the yard for us. Damon seemed to have more fun handing out the candy to the other little creatures, characters, and princesses rather than actually getting candy himself... Go Figure. Definitely doesn't take after me. I am addicted to candy, and would do anything to get some freebies. Halle couldn't care less about doing either the treating or passing of candy... she was content to crawl through the yard. Being dressed like a tiger was quite appropriate for the prowling she was doing on the front lawn. It was a great night and I can't wait to do this as a family for MANY years to come.

Halle the Tiger and Damon the Cow...


Trick or Treat...

For Halle, the leaves are better than the candy...

Trick-or-Treat....more please!!!

11 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

You have the most adorable family! I love the outfits, and you are one hot momma! Looks like you had super fun.

I didn't realize you lived in Santa Quin. We have some friends that live out there too... John & Paige Giles. They live on the north side of main street. Do you know them? John went to school with us.

Misty Anderson said...

Super Cute I love it!
Trevin had more fun passing out candy as well. In fact we had to force hime to go trick or treat!

Lant Family said...

Cute tiger and cow! I think it is so fun to watch the kids have a fun time. That is sweet Damon prefered to pass out the candy.

Rob & Autum said...

SO CUTE! I love the cow nose you painted on Damon! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Halloween is sure a lot more enjoyable when it's not so freezing cold.

Jenny said...

that's so cute! what a good little helper -- and you are quite the cute little devil:)

The Jarretts said...

Oh man I love those kids so much.

Autumn said...

Costumes are darling!!! Halloween is so much fun with kids isn't it? I miss you!!

Autumn said...

Ahhh.... pizza and chocolate milk... how could I forget!!! Good times, good times.

Brimaca said...

So cute!!!! I love their costumes. The pic of Halle on the grass looking at the camera is awesome. They really are adorable! Too bad our cuties don't know each other!

Shelley Eggett said...

I love their costumes. They are such adorable little kids. You make one hot devil too :)

I also loved how warm it was. Maleah trick or treated all night in a short sleeve princess dress. Wouldn't it be nice if it was like this every year?

Anonymous said...

your kids look adorabel as usual!

things are going well for me. I'm working a second job for a shoe party company and am loving it. Jeff and I are dating anymore.... long story. how are you?