Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tonight we're going to PARTY LIKE IT"S 1999

I was tagged.... I rarely do tags, but thought this one would take me back for a minute at least!

High School Tag!
I was tagged by TARA
1. Did you date someone from your school? No, but I had many many many crushes at my school.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A 1986 Plymouth Reliant with multiple tones and shades of white and off white on the hood... I know I know... The guys were all over that.
3. Did you pass your drivers license test your first try?Yes
4. Were you a party animal?I loved being out and away from home and at any event possible, but wansn't the party animal who was out drinking or such...
5. Were you considered a flirt? I think I was considered pretty hyper.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of the above
7. Were you a nerd? Most likely! I actually don't really know what I was... I was friends with I felt like many different people... but also very nerdy back in the day.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope
9. Did you ever get suspended/ expelled? No siree.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Once again.... a big fat NO. Wouldn't even be able to tell you how it goes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I was scared to death of eventually having her as a teacher, but once I did, Ms. Southerlin was by far my fave... I also loved Mrs. Brechwald.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? Either the commons area, or wherever friends and I went for lunch.
13. What is your school's full name? Wasatch High
14. What is your school's mascot and colors? Wasp which obviously makes the colors black and yellow
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I don't even want to talk about it.
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Heavens no
17. What do you remember most about graduation?Just the excitement of knowing I was moving on in life... and the thought of finally moving out.
18. Were did you go senior skip day? Lagoon
19. Were you in any clubs? FBLA, NHS, The Sharp Club ~ What can I say, I was smart.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Um yeah! I was under 100 lbs in high school and have had 2 kids since then... what do you think?!
21. Who was your prom date? Junior Year - Cache Ferguson Senior Year - Eric Chatterly
22. Are you Planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Possibly... I was never too attached to my class
23. Did you have a job in high school? Multiple... Designs for all Seasons as the flower delivery girl.... a coveted job I know... Yodels being a server, Burgermeister before it was Yodels as a dishwasher, cook, and hostess, and a short while at The Pizza House.

I Tag... Anyone else from my high school.... That includes you, sisters!

5 comments:

Yergensen Family said...

You better come to our ten year reunion!

Brimaca said...

I wouldn't do it over again either. And I like you think I was friendly with lot's of people but not popular by any means.

Shelley Eggett said...

I too was terrified of Mrs. Southerlin but ended up loving her class. She is one of my favorite teachers.

Brittoni said...

Hey Kristin.
That was so fun to see you had left a comment on one of my posts. I will confess that I do look at your blog regularly (of course found it on autumns blog), You have such a cute family. I definitely think your kids look like you. This is what I love about blogs is finding people. Your posts are always fun to read. I had mrs. southerlin too and she wound up being one of my fav teachers also. Everytime I go into Midway elementary and I see your mom, I think about you and wonder what you are up to. I actually served in the young womens presidency when I lived in your ward when I was first married. You had already moved out but I got to know your little sister. I have always loved all of autumns friends and love to hear what you are all up to.

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

I was so scared of Southerlin, but she taught me more than all of the other teachers at Wasatch combined. Remember, Merryweather? Did I ever do anything in that class? I just remember talking to you. You have to come to the reunion. I wasn't that attached either, but I am excited to see how everyone looks ten years later. Plus, I want to see you!