Monday, July 14, 2008

The Summer is "Cruising" By.....

We have been having a pretty fun and relaxing summer just playing with our cousins lately. The other day we went down to the Mona park and had a picnic and played on the playground for a little bit. Afterwards, Damon's and Halle's cousins, Jack and Luke came over to play for the afternoon. The boys had a blast taking the 4-wheeler Power Wheels up and down the street. Jack is the oldest of the bunch, and he was the driver taking Damon, Luke, and all the little neighbor girls on rides, just cruising around like he owned the town. It was a fun time, and I appreciate Jack for being such a big help, and a great sport!

Jack taking Damon for a stroll around the neighborhood...

Luke walking the ledge...

Brothers, Jack and Luke, out for a quick ride...

Damon and Luke showing me they are old enough to jump up and hang on the tree!

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

I'm jealous of the grass! Grass in TX is crappy. That looks like lots of fun. I also wish my kiddies were by some cousins. But other than that things here are wonderful! ;)

Jessie said...

So I just wanted to let you know that I too am a blogger. I have nothing exciting to post, but decided, what the hey! Why not?!!!

Jenny said...

I don't know if I've ever told you this, but Halle is gorgeous! Damon's a looker too by the way.

Kirstin said...

I am sorry, but I know a lot of Jenny's and I am not sure which one you are since you don't have a profile to view!

Toby and Emily said...

Hi there! I just wanted to comment and let you know I peek in at your blog from time to time. I hope you're alright with that! I grew up in Ephraim with Joe and Toby grew up in Sterling so we all went to high school together. It's so nice to find people's blogs and know things are going well! Your kids are adorable and I'm so happy to hear Joe is home safe and sound from serving overseas. Check in on us sometime!

-Emily Day

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest kids ever!! I would love to watch them anytime!