Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sleeping Beauty... and Sleeping Prince Charming???

The kids wanted to watch Baby Einstein one afternoon. I went to fold the laundry, and when I came out of my room, this is how I found Damon and Halle.... sacked out on the floor, with Baby Einstein still playing! Of course I moved them to their beds after taking a few pictures. Ah, the places and positions kids fall asleep in.... once again, another post of my kids sleeping.

If only these amazing sleeping habits lasted through the night! DO NOT BE FOOLED... My kids aren't these amazing little sleepers once night time hits!

11 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

Funny! That is cute. I wish graydin would just go to sleep anywhere!

Rob & Autum said...

I love the positions your kids are in! Too FUNNY!!

We actually watch it online so we are a week behind. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

hey honey!!

I changed the name of my blog. It is now shoebabe.blogspot.com

We need to get together soon!!

Autumn said...

Kirstin!! This is Autumn!! I have been wondering abouty you and I saw your name on Darcy's blog list!! How the heck are you? Live me your blog address so that I can contact you again!! Mine is saclarkfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I talked about doing something this weekend, so if you can find a babysitter we should go out! I'll talk with him tonight. email me your number.

shoebabe616 at yahoo

Toby and Emily said...

So funny! My baby girl falls asleep in her high chair eating snacks every once in a while and it's dang funny! But for both of them to be that way is hilarious!

Brimaca said...

I still can't believe our kids do that. Mine never ever do that. I'm a little jealous.

Jenny said...

this kills me! your kids are so funny!

Sam and Darcy said...

I can't believe this! My kids would never in a million years fall asleep like that. So cute!

rachel said...

I LOVE the pictures. Totally great. I wish I could fall asleep anywhere. I hope that you guys are doing well!

Mimi said...

Soooo cute!

My kids never did that! It was crib or nothing at all!