Monday, March 15, 2010

The Grandpa with the Farm

My kiddo's love going to "The Grandpa with the Farm's" house. It means they get to go out to the farm and look at the llama's. Well, Grandpa with the farm also just got himself a couple of mini pony's, so we of course have had to go take a few peeks at the new pony's and go for a ride on them. We also got in some extreme sledding (being pulled on a hood of a car behind the 4-wheeler) but only documented that on the video camera... sorry, no pictures!
Playing on the big snow mound in front of Grandpa's house

Those photogenic Llamas


Going for rides on the pony


And this is my debut to try to get back to blogging... mainly so grandparents, aunts and uncles can keep updated with pics of the kids. Sorry blogging world that I have ignored you for oh so long. My bad!

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Glad you are back! I've missed your kids cute faces. :0