Monday, March 22, 2010

M O A B

We went to MOAB a couple of weekends ago to have some good family fun on the 4-wheelers. Weather reports were a little 'risque' but it ended up being beautiful for 4-wheeling. We were able to go to some sand dunes in between Green River and Moab on our way down. After arriving in Moab, we went on two other trails (Gemeni Bridges, and one other that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.) Both were a good time. At certain points, Joe had to let whichever child he was riding with off of his 4-wheeler so he could attempt and master some unsafe stunts. Me, well I am a wuss, so I was pretty much safe the whole time.
Arriving at the Sand Dunes just past Green River

Hal is ready to GO!


Getting some shade after climbing on the rocks at the Dunes

I Spy with my little eye...

THUMBS UP!

Pulling up to Gemeni Bridges... Ballerina was quite ornery.

Getting these two children to look and smile at the same time is ImPoSsIbLe!

You can almost see us on top of the Bridges!

Bal, Money, and Cupholder taking a snooze!

After being rested, D-Money snuck into some pretty cool cracks.


And the kids got loves from Dad...

MOAB was a perfect weekend... Just what we needed for a family getaway!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I am laughing SOOO hard right now! Like, physically laughing out loud. And can't stop! I love that in your blog posts you've been using everyone's nicknames.... and am still giggling that "Cupholder" stuck! Awesome!

The Jarretts said...

Dang it! Jessie beat me to laughing about Cupholder. But it's worth laughing about again. Buahahahhaha CUPHOLDER

Brimaca said...

cute!!!! And so fun!

The Olsons said...

This looks like so much fun! Maybe one day we will do fun things.

Also I'm glad in the picture of you and the kids you wrote "Thumbs up"! Because it almost looks like a different finger you are giving cupholder. I need to hear the story I guess. Interesting nickname.