Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Conversations With A 4 Year Old


Yesterday I had a few different conversations with my 4 year old! He is constantly making me crack up. These are things he said to me yesterday...


Me: Uh oh Damon, you better not use your toilet today, I think the wax ring must not be working and your toilet is leaking again...

Money Man: Where? Let me see....

Me: Point to the base of the toilet where it is SOPPING wet (We have already had a wax ring problem there and had to replace one, so I just assumed that was the problem again).

Money Man: Oh no Mom... I just pee'd EVERYWHERE there today. It was an accident.

(Then turns, and walks away shrugging his shoulders as I am dry-heaving cause I had just been on my hands and knees mopping it up like it was water.)


Then at dinner time we had another conversation.

Me: Damon, your room is a disaster. It looks like a tornado just blew through it. How did it get so messy and what are we going to do about it?

Money Man: It wasn't me mom. It was probably the Leprechauns!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome. Nothing like a little pee bath to start the day off right!! Gotta love boys. I wish they were all "sitters"!! I think the leprechans got my room too. Let me know if you find them!!

Brimaca said...

We deal with lots of poop and pee around here too. Yuck!

andi said...

Holy cow- I'm behind! All these new posts, yay! ;)

The Jarretts said...

Damon is the funniest little kid I have ever met. I love talking to him. I am laughing right now. I guess it's about time he pay you back for making you dry heave.

Jessie said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!