Thursday, February 5, 2009

Damon Scissor... er... sock... Hands

Once again, Damon fell sleep. This time not in a super weird location or anything... no no... This time, he fell asleep with socks on his hands and pudding on his face. That's my boy... Not a care in the world. He is wearing socks on his hands due to not being able to find his mittens that he would love to wear everywhere, everyday... and the pudding on his face... well, that is just my laziness, not washing it off before he fell asleep.

Oh, and check out the super cool outfit he put together for himself this day! AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Looks like one of my kids. :) I think it's a good mom who can let a kid be a kid.

Dan and Sara said...

Aw... he is so sweet! I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug!