Friday, October 24, 2008

VEGAS BABY...

Last weekend I went on a girls trip to Vegas with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws. There was much shopping, girl talk, eating, and zero fighting.... The reason behind the trip was to go to the play Mamma Mia at The Mandalay Bay. I have never seen the movie, but LOVED the play.... and let me just say that a few of us had crushes on Sam after watching the play.... his voice... oh my. My sister-in-law, Jackie, was singing the ABBA songs the whole trip.... actually, she was the life of the party reguardless...singing or not!!! Thanks Jackie. We didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked... but it was really a blast of a trip.... from the hours of shopping, to the midnight $5 pizza, to the $10 hot chocolate, to astronomically priced sandwhiches and cravings of Bacon Cheese Fries.... to numerous girls being sick at various moments... names will be left unmentioned! I needed the trip and appreciate Joe for staying at home with the kids so I could get away for a weekend!!!


10 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

That was fun! I still cant get the music out of my head....or the ding ding ding of someone you know winning 67 dollars on penny slots:)

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! How fun. What a much deserved trip.

Shelley Eggett said...

Sounds like so much fun. You are lucky to have such fun Sister in Laws, and Mother in Law.

Autumn said...

That's exciting you got to do something like that. It's always nice to get away for a day or two just to be you!!! I miss you!!!

Porters said...

that looks like so much fun...oh I am glad you got to go and play. Your hair looks so good too- I love how long it has gotten!

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

I am so jealous. I have wanted to see that play for years! I zm glad you had a chance to get away and have fun.

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

sorry for the spelling I am typing while holding Lilly

Brimaca said...

That's awesome! I want to do that. I'll have to show Caleb that your hubby stayed home with them. Of course right now it would be really difficult because of nursing.

Amelia said...

Yay for girl trips/night outs! Those are the best. It looks like you guys had a blast. I really want to see that play...or movie. Either one!

Anonymous said...

Who the heck would pay $10.00 for a hot chocolate?????? Anyhow, that was a fun trip need to do it again!!!