Friday, October 31, 2008

4th of the 4th...

This is an easy tag... I was asked by my sis-in-law Misty to upload the 4th picture from my 4th photo file... Then simply explain...

This is a picture of Damon at the Scera Pool a couple of days after Joe left for his tour in Iraq (Summer 2007). Damon was about 18 months old in this picture. What a cute little boy.

I now tag whomever would like to do this... You know who you are. Whether you post about your 4th of 4th picture or not... I know you were curious and looked up what picture you had lurking in your file that you would have to post about!

1 comment:

Dan and Sara said...

What a cute little man he is! I'm jealous you got to go to Vegas, and especially that you got to see Momma Mia. I will be there for a week in November, so I'd like to try and see it too.

You look great! I'm so glad I can keep up with what you're doing!