Saturday, May 24, 2008

Alison's Wedding...

On May 22, 2008, my baby sister, Alison got married to Travis Jarrett. It was a busy, yet very fun day. First was the waking up and getting the kids ready so we could be up to the Timpanogos Temple by 9:30 in the morning. That might not seem so hard, but for me, and two young kids, it is a task. Especially when you have a son like Damon who is not a morning person (only on the days you actually have to be somewhere.) We made it on time though, and then I got a peaceful hour to myself as I attended the ceremony, and my sister, Annika, tended my kids in the waiting room. Afterwards was pictures....freezing mind you....on a May morning. Then came a luncheon down in Nephi (Travis's hometown) and a reception that evening. In the meantime, my whole family had no where to go, so in the extra hours we had between the lunch and reception, we all crashed at the Jarrett house (Thanks Connie and Wayne!) That night came the reception to be followed by another reception the next night in Midway (Alison's hometown). It was a fun couple of days. My kids were seriously so well behaved I was in shock, and don't know what I did to deserve them. I just want to tell the Jarrett family that it was a pleasure spending these couple of days with them, and Trav or Ravis, whichever you prefer....we are so happy to have you as part of our family. Good Luck Alison and Travis!!Me with my mom, sisters, and kids in front of the Timpanogos Temple after the sealing.
A very tired Damon with his mom at the reception in Nephi.

Kirstin with Uncle Mike and crazy James.

Travis feeding his new wife a piece of cake.

Uncle Jeff doing the "floating baby" impersonation with Halle.

Damon with his Aunt Anni (Annika).
Halle and Grandpa De Castro. (Look how good they match!)

Aunt Sandra, Jackie, Halle, Jessie, Annika, and Kirstin chillin at the reception.

Halle with her new favorite friend, Jenny Jarrett.

Alison and Travis sharing their first dance as a married couple.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

These are just adorable wedding photos. Both look amazing together. We recently got engaged and it was a fabulous private party which we both enjoyed to the fullest but the wedding day would be shared with all our loved ones so we have to book a spacious event venue in LA.