Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's a bird....it's a plane....it's DAMON...

We took a trip up to Midway on Sunday for birthday dinner for my little sister and brother-in-law. It was a nice day with eating and talking. Afterwards was more visiting in the back yard. My newest bro-in-law, Travis, was playing with Damon. Damon loves when Travis will pick him up due to Travis being a tall 6'4". Travis will usually let Damon walk on ceilings, and toss him in the air a little bit. Well, outside, Trav started throwing Damon in the air. Damon caught more air and was clearly being thrown higher than what can even be considered safe. He had a blast, and just kept asking Travis to go higher, and to do it again. Funniest thing though.... everytime Damon was way up in the air, he would strike a pose! My mom was lucky enough to catch one of the moments in a picture.
Me, my mom, Alison, Jessie, and Annika the Birthday girl.

Kirstin flying Halle through the air.

The family posing for a pic. (Although trying to get everyone looking decent is impossible.)

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

I wish I could blow the pics up bigger to see details! Everyone looks great anyway. Cute family of course. :)

Toby and Emily said...

We had all of my family in Utah once last summer and we tried to get a nice picture - it SO didn't work! With 6 children under the age of 5 and 8 adults it was a no-go. But you're looks like a nice effort.

Lant Family said...

Your hair is getting so long! Do you like it better longer? I remember it seems like you were always trying to grow your hair out.