Monday, August 25, 2008

A BREAKTHROUGH... (Literally)

Today, at 11 months one week and three days old, Halle had her first tooth break through. I can't see anything, but I can feel the sharp ridges of the tooth coming through her gums! It is about time.... especially with how ornery and sleep deprived Halle has been lately. Now she just needs the other bottom tooth to break through so that she can be happy for a few weeks at least until the top ones decide to come in. Yeah Halle....I guess you may not need the dentures after all!

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

yay!!!!! And no Libby's black eye actually looks a little worse. I can see the outside of it turning yellow so maybe another week or so. Poor baby. ;)

Michelle said...

WooHoo Halle! I'm so glad you won't have to wear dentures and now maybe your mom can get some much needed rest as well.

Rob & Autum said...

YAH!! Good job on the tooth Halle :D

Now she can really rip into her birthday cake in a couple of weeks!

Misty Anderson said...

Yeah Halle! Still none for her twin Graydin!

Jessie said...

'Bout time, little girl!

Keep me posted on her Birthday happenings!

Amelia said...

Yea halle! Watch, she is going to get 8 at once... :) No, I wouldn't wish that on you.