Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Let's get started!

I have never been much into crafty things. I don't do scrapbooks or journal writing. So upon looking at some of my friends blogs, I decided that is something that I could easily do. We will see huh? I just wonder why in the world I didn't think to do this a year ago when Joe left, so he would have updated pictures and stories to read, and I could have had an online journal of this past year....oh well, let the past be the past. At least I am starting something now, and I hope to keep up with it. I am not going to try to back-pedal and post things that happened ages ago, or I would be doing this forever, so I am going to start my blog from just recently and go from there.

Some may wonder why our blog URL is thetinytinys. When Joe and I first got married, his pet name for me was Tiny. Then we had Damon. Immediately and without even thinking we started calling him our Tiny Tiny. Then came Halle. It was only appropriate that she was named the Tiny Tiny Tiny. We better stop having kids, or it will be hard to have to yell out for Tiny to the 7th power to come home. So as I was trying to think of a blog name for us, I thought, we are the Tiny's...lets go with that. Thanks to Joe for our fabulous nicknames!
Tiny Tiny and Tiny Tiny Tiny

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Wow, they are beautiful! Look at those eyes! they are anything BUT tiny tiny!