Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Graduation!

Last Friday I graduated from Utah Valley University with my Bachelors of Criminal Justice. I am quite proud of myself for finally finishing my degree. I am not exactly sure what I will ever do with a Criminal Justice degree. For the most part, I will probably just be a mom. But it is nice knowing that I completed college and know that I was able to accomplish that huge goal in my life. Thank you to everyone that supported and helped me through it this past semester especially. Thanks to everyone who watched the kids for me so that I could attend classes or work on projects and homework. It never went unnoticed. My goal would have never been reached without the help from everyone around me.

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

COngratulations on graduating. What a huge accomplishment. I can't believe that Joe will be home so soon. That will be so nice to have him back. I am glad you started a blog so we can see what you are up to.

Amelia said...

Congratulations! That is SO SO exciting! Way to go accomplish your goals!