Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Pictures

Warning: LOTS OF PICTURES...


This is how our Easter Pictures started out for the day. Halle was just in the BEST mood as you can see...


...So we sent her inside, and just took a few pictures of Money Man...



When did this kid decide to become so grown up...? (looking that is... he still acts like a 5 year old... believe me, I know!)


But on the same token, he is one heck of a sweet brother to these two....


Then we got a couple of good ones of Damon and Halle (after she had a talk with her dad and she decided to come back outside and give getting pictures taken a second try.)

...Halle being grumpy and very serious again...
But alas... we were able to get these last two pictures of all 3 cuties right before Halle threw a fit and was sent inside again...
This one is my fave! I think I will get it blown up and frame it for my wall... LOVE Cael's tongue :)





13 comments:

The Jarretts said...

LOVE IT!!! Cael is so so so chubby!! I love Damon that he is picking Halle up. I love all of the pics. I love Damon winking, and doing kissy lips (tell him "A Kiss would be nice" for me) Miss you and your kids lots!!!

Dan and Sara said...

I am dying at that first picture! Halle's face and the way she's just hanging in her brothers arms KILLS ME!!! So, so cute. What beautiful kids!

Also, I love that Cael has chubs! Tatum does too, and ya know, I think that's why she was and still is such a good sleeper! She also started sleeping through the night right at 2 months and still naps for 4-5 hours each day. It really is wonderful :)

Lant Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Isn't it the truth, sometimes the camera comes out right along with an attitude :) Damon is just a stud!

Jessie said...

I love the first picture of Halle crying and then the one where Damon is kissing her! SOO cute! Love those kiddos!

Brimaca said...

Never apologize for pics. I want more! They are adorable.

Knight Bliss said...

Kirstin your kids are so freakin' cute and so full of personality. I totally understand the uncooperative side of photo's. You get them all cute and all you want them to do is sit half decent with a pleasant look on their face and THAT in itself can cause major meltdowns!
Your kids are so cute and I love the little chubby one. Both my oldest packed on the wight but my little Aspyn doesn't have any and I miss it horribly. Yes i miss fattness in my kiddos.
Beautiful kids and pics!

The Olsons said...

Awesome! I love your pictures. You got quite a few good ones. How fun. I didn't even try this year. I didn't really try to do anything. My poor kids and their exhuasted mother.

The Tomlinsons said...

Kirstin! Your kiddos are so darn cute! I loved these pictures! I often think about you and about our growing up days together:) Hope all is well!

Shelley Eggett said...

Very Cute Pictures! I love his little tongue in the last one.

Annika Brown said...

I sure do love this little ones! They are sooooooo cute!

Annika Brown said...

You need a new post already!!! This is old new :)

Anonymous said...

真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室 , 真爱旅舍聊天室

Anonymous said...

愛情聊視頻 , 好玩的聊天室 , 線上性聊天網 , 台灣一對一視頻聊天室 , 白兔聊天室 , 在線聊天室 , 同城聊天室 , 免費qq激情聊天室 , 網絡聊天室 , 交友聊天室