Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Graduation [Preschool that is]


I survived another year of teaching preschool! I held preschool graduation in my backyard on our last day of preschool in May. All in all it was a success (Minus a little boy in my afternoon class who did nothing but cause a ruckus while his parents sat there and laughed). Halle started coming to my afternoon preschool class partway through the year as she decided taking naps were no longer for her! Damon attended both the morning and afternoon sessions... loving it and turning into the smartest 4 year old alive ; ) It was a great year of preschool, but I am so excited for it to be over and for summer to officially start!!!

Halle sitting there proud as punch that she is "graduating". (Yes, I planned on dressing my own kids up rather nicely since it was mine and their graduation... but they wouldn't have it, so my two kids are the ones looking a little grimy!)

Damon adjusting his cap while showing off his criss cross applesauce skills!

An end of the night picture of my two favorite preschoolers! Ballerina has blue frosting inbetween her nose and lips from devouring the refreshments!

And last but not least... drumroll please... Damon has learned how to wink, so he wanted to show it off for the camera!

LOVE YOU TWO!!!

4 comments:

The Jarretts said...

Nice winking Damon! I love Halle all dressed up for Graduation! She'll get a few more preschool graudations before she moves on...

The Olsons said...

You are going to have the smartest kids on the block! And how lucky for them to get to have friends over almost everyday to play and have their mom play with them too. (I don't know how you do it) But yay for summer! I think we are all glad school is out, even if we don't teach. But I'm sure in about a month or so I'll be ready for it to start up again.

Jessie said...

Halle does look pretty darn cute with her graduation cap on! And good job on the winking D-man!

andi said...

And I know you MADE those graduation caps, didn't you? Ah, you crafty people :)
You've got some good looking kids, blue frosting and all!