Monday, April 26, 2010

A Weekend Away to Beautiful Bryce Canyon

A couple of weekends ago we decided to take a little weekend trip to Bryce Canyon... I was born and raised in Utah, and can honestly say I had never been there before. I was a little bit sad that the weekend we were headed there, the weather here was supposed to be warmer than there (And there was still snow on the ground in Bryce), but it ended up being perfect, beautiful weather down in Bryce Canyon. We had a great time, and Damon even did all the hikes all by himself... never needing help! What a guy!

LOVE this picture of Damon and Halle...

I drove Joe and the kids nuts because I was always wincing and yelling when anyone got too close to an edge... But no one ever got hurt (except when Damon superman'd it onto the flat ground), and that is what mom's are for anywho! Thanks for the mini vaca Joe!

3 comments:

The Jarretts said...

Kirk that looks like so much fun! Is Damon wearing the shorts that he got when you guys came down here. I hope so because he was so excited for them! I love that pic of Damon and Halle too! It looks cool and professional :)

The Olsons said...

I LOVE Bryce Canyon. Maybe because I have many many memories there. I have spent a couple summers working there. How fun!

The Tomlinsons said...

Hi Kirsten! It looks like you and your little family are doing well. Cute, cute kiddos! (The memory I have of Bryce Canyon is Deanna throwing up all over everything in our tent at bedtime, and then saying, "I feel better now!")