Friday, April 23, 2010

ODE to HALLE

This is our AMAZING daughter Halle. She is 2 1/2. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. She wanted a bike because her brother has one. So of course her dad went and bought her a bike as soon as she asked. I have to say, I was a bit surprised that this petite little girl could touch the pedals and make them move. To some, it is not all that impressive that a two year old can ride a bike [with training wheels]. But I have to tell you that I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, FULLY IMPRESSED with my little lady here. For those of you that personally know Halle, you know she has a drive, determination, and HEART with all that she tries that is unsurpassable. To me, she is the most amazing person I have met, and I at times look at her and can't believe she is mine, and can't believe that Heavenly Father trusted her in my care... But I tell you what, I am one lucky mama, and not complaining one bit that she decided to become an Anderson. So KUDOS to you Halle for riding your bike. We couldn't be more proud of you! You are INSPIRING!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously. Could she be more awesome? I am impressed...she's a stinkin' doll. You're a lucky mama!!

The Jarretts said...

I am with you on this one Kirk. Halle is so amazing and such a babe! I love those two kids so much :)

Jessie said...

Man that little girl inspires me! What a strong and determined little lady! LOVE YOU Hal Bal!!!

*~Sarah~* said...

She's adorable, she's lucky she's got such a great mama that loves her so much!

Brimaca said...

THat is amazing to me too! My little guy who is four is really having issues with pedaling for some reason. I've had to just let it go and let him move at his own pace or he gives up. Little L seesm like she will be like Halle. She seems like she can do ANYTHING!

The Bensons said...

I absolutely L-O-V-E her. We had so much fun last night playing together... She is welcomed at our house anytime. (Damon is too... we also love him.)