Friday, July 31, 2009

Just some DANG cute pictures...

Haven't blogged in FOREVER... But thought some cute pics of the kids for the Aunts and Grandparents was much needed...


Halle has mad skills on the wiggle car...



Damon LOVED playing in the black chalk like substance left behind from those growing snakes...


Halle wasn't too impressed with the "snake" display...


Damon got to meet The Jazz Bear... He was in 7th Heaven!

Man these kids are cute... how did I get so lucky that they get to be all MINE!?

6 comments:

Emily said...

Pretty stinkin' cute!

Jenny said...

That picture of Halle in the grass is gorgeous.

The Jarretts said...

I love the pic of Halle in the grass. She looks so not amused haha. I bet Trav would be in 7th heaven to meet the jazz bear too haha. Miss you guys.

Dan and Sara said...

They are way cute Kirstin! You are one lucky mom!! oh, and they are lucky kids too :)

Glad to see you back in the blog world again!!

Joe DeCastro said...

These are very cunning, as they say in New England, pictures of my grand children!!!

The Jarretts said...

I NEW PICTURES!!! (I know you've got some!)