Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip to the ZOO... Do you measure up?


We had some stuff to do up in Salt Lake last Friday, so once we were done we figured why not go check out the Zoo. I will tell you why not.... Cause the Zoo still charges full price even if they only have half of their animals out! Oh well, we still had a fun time and the kids loved running around. These days I can't get the kids to stand good together for 2 seconds so I can get a decent picture of them, so don't mind the silly pictures....

The Warthogs (in the back... not Joe and Halle... he he.)

Damon and Halle playing on the brass Tigers.

Damon looking at the Camal's backside!!!

And here are the long horned Goats.

The Stinky Giraffes....

Other than a brown bear, and some monkeys, this is about all the animals that were out for our viewing pleasure that day! NO JOKE! Kids can make any experience fun though!

7 comments:

The Olsons said...

Halle is so stinkin cute! We go to the zoo about every year, and I think I'm ready for another trip. The kids love it

shellyray said...

Gotta love kids because the zoo stinks most of the time. I can't believe how big Halle is getting and she's getting a lot more hair these days too. I must not see her enough. So cute.

The Jarretts said...

I honestly love your kids so much! I want to see them right now! And I want to go to the zoo with them sometime. Promise me I can go to the zoo with them sometime.

Shelley Eggett said...

Good to know, I've been wanting to take the girls but maybe we'll wait awhile until more animals are out. Did they say when more came out?

Julander Family said...

I love the zoo, My kids do too. We should meet at the zoo one day! We need to have some kind of get together. I know your creative...come up with a bright idea to get us all together...the dishes...it would be so fun! Brainstorm with me a bit!

Em

Julander Family said...

PS where do you guys live?

Amelia said...

We never went to this zoo. Looks like a pretty good one!