Friday, April 24, 2009

For the Grandparents...

I know this is incredibly late, but here are the Hal-Bal, and D-Train all dazzled up in their new Easter outfits. I think they are very possibly the two cutest kids in the entire world.... And I think they couldn't look cuter if they tried in their new Sunday outfits. So Grandma and Grandpa (with the cat and with the farm).... Here are some updated pics of the little crazies!

I liked the sequence of the pictures..... 1) Posing.... 2) Going....

3) Gone!

4 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

So cute!! I love their little Easter outfits! I also love your back yard (I'm assuming that's where the photos were taken) it's really pretty! Where do you live again?

And that picture of your little girl cracked me right up!

The Jarretts said...

Not just for the grandparents...for the Aunts too!! they are so cute! They are the cutest little kids I've ever met

Shelley Eggett said...

They look adorable and I love that little path you have goin on. Very cute.

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

such cute outfits! I love it.