Saturday, March 7, 2009

4-Wheelin' Fun

A couple of weeks ago, we headed out west a little ways and did some 4-wheeling. It was a fun day.... Our short ride turned into 3 hours.... Damon sacked out (YES, he fell asleep) as we were still on the ride, and Halle was screaming... But hey, it was a good memory and experience. I have never been so muddy in my life!



*** I have to admit, that I love being married to Joe... country boy at heart... who gets us doing all these things which I... weirdo at heart, had never even tried!

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

Looks really fun! I kind secretly wish my significant other was like that. He does love to hike unfortunately despite my weight loss it will be awhile before I can hike much.

*~Sarah~* said...

Looks like fun!

Jessie said...

Jeff and I were just talking about how we need to take Wally's 4-wheelers out again!

Shelley Eggett said...

This makes me want to buy a four-wheeler. So Fun!!