Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Little Chameleon...

Who knew that a little boy would love changing his outfit so much? Damon loves and I really emphasize LOVES getting himself dressed. He will change his clothes 10 times a day... sometimes it is just a shirt... sometimes just pants, sometimes new shoes or socks. Whatever it is, Damon loves putting on something new, and it always seems he feels like a million bucks no matter what he has himself dressed in... The floor of his bedroom is constantly covered in the clothes he has thrown out of his drawers onto it.
This is Damon in one day....

Thanks for keeping us guessing little man!

13 comments:

Dan said...

Lol! I am trying to imagine what your laundry pile looks like... you are a very good mom! And he is super cute!!

Dan said...

Ps. this is Sara... don't want to weird you out!

Brimaca said...

At least he wants to wear clothes. It's fight to get M to dress!

The Bensons said...

Wow! I thought Allie was bad. My friends put locks on the closet doors and a stick down the drawer handles to keep her little girl out of her clothes.
Do you do laundry all day?

Shawn said...

Outfit??? Please don't say us boys wear "outfits." A blouse is part of an outfit. Fellas wear a "get up" =)

Rob & Autum said...

Those pics of Damon make me laugh. That is so funny he likes changing his clothes.

I like your new truck. We will have to come see it in person sometime.

Katie and Derek Miller said...

that post was so cute, what a funny little boy! its so fun to see the crazy ways they show their individuality!

Jessie said...

Wow! Way to go Damon! Love the choices that he put together on some of those "outfits"! Hee hee! Oh, and I am jealous of your new truck.... :)

The Jarretts said...

I was laughing so hard at all of these pictures. He's so funny. Sounds like he's just like his mom

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

So cute and very stylin'. You are such a lucky mom! I love the pictures of Halle in her snowsuit. I hope everything is going well with you.

Julander Family said...

Kirstin,
So cute, my little Ragan does the same thing. I should documents the outfit changes in a day too! I think I'd have more than I can imagine! After it all she ends up running around in her undies! Oh well! Hey I miss you! Where are you guys living we should get together!

Shelley Eggett said...

Wow, you are very patient

Amelia said...

That is incredible!